film40

A place for Indie Film Makers to present their work and and the film making community comment and critique

Monday, November 15, 2010

It Might Get Loud / A must see movie for anyone who loves the Guitar

It Might Get Loud is a must see movie for anyone who loves the Guitar. It is the story of 3 Rock Guitar Legends. Although I must admit, I had a little trouble with putting Detroit's own Jack White in the mix with the man who "Defined the Real Rock Guitar Sound". For I remember purchasing Led Zeppelin II and going home to sit down in front of my parent's "Console HiFi Player". (I know......a lot of the younger readers do not even know what a "HiFi Console" is....but for some you you who are my age, you know exactly what I am talking about!!!) Anyway, dropping the arm of the record player on "Whole Lotta Love" for the first time and hearing that amazing sound from Jimmy Page's Les Paul is something that changed my life. But after watching this incredible documentary, I have a new found respect for Jack White. What is really amazing about this film is the stories the 3 guitarist tell about how they came to love the guitar and music, just as I did that day I bought Led Zep II. If you love music.......DO NOT MISS THIS FILM!!!
Jarvy, 11-16-2010

IT MIGHT GET LOUD: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Movie Trailers, The Edge